Unfortunately a lot of Barry’s recordings have not yet made it onto CD.
Member of what was know informally as “The New York Rhythm Section” with Hank Jones, Piano, Milt Hinton, Bass, Osie Johnson Drums. Chosen by Tal Farlow as rhythm guitarist
- Looser comping
- Full range of chords from 2 string to 6 string
- Full range of Guitar
- Big Band thinking
- Looser Rhythm
- Four note chords with little movement
- Four note chords with larger movement
- Four Note Chords Large Movement
- Four Note Chords extra added harmony.
- Gone With The Wind - Barry in full flight, it’s a little artificial and Barry would not start comping a ballad immediately this way.